INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, November 19, 2010

1st Newsletter: Do you Have the Guts to Be Beautiful?

Hey Friends,

I have been a busy little bee working on creating a new monthly newsletter called Be Well. It's been a blast learning how to do this and I am excited to have a way to share lots of fun health and wellness tips and learnings with everyone. My career with Juice Plus+ has thrust me into a whole new understanding of health and helped me redefine what wellness looks like. I'm so thankful for the education I'm receiving as a part of what I do that I can't help but share it with others! So, alas, this newsletter is going to be focused on Beauty, Vitality, and Performance. Seeing as I believe that nutrition and good health are the common thread that binds these three things together!

Here's a link to check out my first ever newsletter: Be Well: Do you have the guts to be beautiful?
If you enjoy it and want more, simply go to the top of this page and click "subscribe."





Thanks to all of you!

Be Well,
Michelle

No comments: