INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Back to Blog!!!


As some of you may have noticed, I've fallen off the blog wagon for the past few weeks, and for that I apologize. In the wake of having lots of late Summer visitors, starting a new side business, Juice Plus+, and preparing for a major knee surgery, my beloved blog has suffered.

But now I am on the road to recovery for both my knee and my blog and plan to get both back top form asap! I'm off work for the next few weeks and will be doing a lot of blogs that I thought of during my craziness and lots of new adventures to report on too. Oh, and I'm going to revamp my blog design, God willing, so stay tuned for a cute lil refresh!


Thanks for following!
~Miche

Oh, and I'll leave you with a video that makes me laugh every time I watch it...it's my bf trying to be a Sk8tr Dude! haha


3 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Welcome back!

ANd yay! Love JuicePLus+!

Michelle said...

Thanks! It feels good! :) Do you take Juice Plus+? I just love it!

5th Belle Avenue said...

Yayyy welcome back, lovie!! Can't wait to see what you have in store! MISS YOU LIKE CRRRRRAZY!